For Week Ending October 22, 2016
Even though there are still more than two months remaining on the year, there is little to suggest that the prevailing trends of 2016 will suddenly change. If all holds firm, inventory will trend lower, prices will trend higher and sales will show that demand remains strong, despite having fewer homes to choose from.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending October 22:
- New Listings decreased 4.7% to 1,174
- Pending Sales increased 8.2% to 1,001
- Inventory decreased 15.9% to 13,632
For the month of September:
- Median Sales Price increased 3.6% to $230,000
- Days on Market decreased 13.8% to 56
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.9% to 97.5%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 20.0% to 2.8
All comparisons are to 2015
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.