For Week Ending October 21, 2017
The level of real estate activity should subside each week for the remainder of the year. Savvy real estate professionals not only begin to plan now for another successful year next year, but they continue to track the trends to see where prices, listings and other metrics are at relative to last year and all past years of available data. Finding reliable patterns in the trends is a sure way to be of greater service to buyers and sellers. Let’s see where those trends are in our local market.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending October 21:
- New Listings increased 10.5% to 1,329
- Pending Sales decreased 4.4% to 1,016
- Inventory decreased 17.7% to 12,042
For the month of September:
- Median Sales Price increased 7.2% to $246,650
- Days on Market decreased 12.3% to 50
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.6% to 98.1%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 16.7% to 2.5
All comparisons are to 2016
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.