For Week Ending April 21, 2018
After at least two years of hearing reports that both sellers and builders are gaining in confidence due to an expected positive return on investment, we are starting to see some upward movement in the New Listings metric locally and throughout the nation. Although there may not necessarily be positives from week to week, a longer-term improvement trend would not be a surprise at this point.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending April 21:
- New Listings decreased 19.4% to 1,669
- Pending Sales decreased 12.6% to 1,296
- Inventory decreased 23.3% to 8,899
For the month of March:
- Median Sales Price increased 9.8% to $258,000
- Days on Market decreased 21.9% to 57
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 1.1% to 99.1%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 22.7% to 1.7
All comparisons are to 2017
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.