For Week Ending July 7, 2018
As prices persistently rise and months of supply decrease in year-over-year comparisons, it continues to be an ideal time for more sellers to enter the market. Across the U.S., inventory levels are still lagging behind last year, but new listings have perked up nicely so far this year. This has been coupled with many announced new home-building projects across the nation and a more positive tone from the building community.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending July 7:
- New Listings decreased 14.6% to 1,192
- Pending Sales decreased 10.6% to 1,018
- Inventory decreased 14.6% to 11,344
For the month of June:
- Median Sales Price increased 5.3% to $271,000
- Days on Market decreased 16.7% to 40
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.8% to 100.3%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 14.8% to 2.3
All comparisons are to 2017
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.