For Week Ending May 25, 2019
The venerable open house is a home-selling marketing tactic that is as old as the business of real estate. Put arrow signs up on busy street corners; buy some balloons; lay out flyers and snacks; welcome the stream of curious lookie-loos that traipse through the home. Many REALTORS® skip this old-fashioned tactic these days, focusing more on Internet marketing, but there are still a lot of arrow signs on street corners this time of year.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending May 25:
- New Listings increased 1.2% to 1,839
- Pending Sales increased 6.3% to 1,558
- Inventory remained flat at 11,018
For the month of April:
- Median Sales Price increased 5.2% to $281,000
- Days on Market increased 7.5% to 57
- Percent of Original List Price Received decreased 0.5% to 99.4%
- Months Supply of Homes For Sale increased 5.0% to 2.1
All comparisons are to 2018
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From MAAR Market Data News.