For Week Ending September 14, 2019
With kids back in school and the weather beginning to cool, the housing market begins its annual cooldown as well. With buyer and seller activity remaining strong, it will be at a little more relaxed pace than during the late spring and summer. While Halloween decorations may be adorning stores and soon adorn the stoops of homes around the country, the real estate market this fall is looking far from scary.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending September 14:
- New Listings decreased 1.3% to 1,820
- Pending Sales decreased 7.8% to 1,144
- Inventory decreased 4.8% to 12,423
For the month of August:
- Median Sales Price increased 6.7% to $286,000
- Days on Market increased 2.5% to 41
- Percent of Original List Price Received decreased 0.2% to 99.0%
- Months Supply of Homes For Sale decreased 3.8% to 2.5
All comparisons are to 2018
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From MAAR Market Data News.