For Week Ending May 30, 2020
Buyer activity continues to improve as states and localities slowly open up. ShowingTime is reporting that nationally, showing activity has been climbing since mid-April and is now at or above the same time last year. This increase in buyer showings predicts continued improvement in pending and closed sales numbers in the weeks to come.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending May 30:
- New Listings decreased 27.8% to 1,406
- Pending Sales decreased 10.7% to 1,246
- Inventory decreased 16.4% to 9,935
For the month of April:
- Median Sales Price increased 8.9% to $305,000
- Days on Market decreased 17.5% to 47
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.5% to 99.9%
- Months Supply of Homes For Sale decreased 9.1% to 2.0
All comparisons are to 2019
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From MAAR Market Data News.