For Week Ending July 4, 2020
With healthy buyer demand and constrained supply, showing and offer activity continue to be high with many properties receiving multiple offers. Holiday weeks often provide a short reprieve from the normal busy summer selling season as buyers and sellers take a few days to focus on festivities before turning their focus back to real estate the following week.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending July 4:
- New Listings increased 20.4% to 1,257
- Pending Sales increased 17.9% to 1,466
- Inventory decreased 25.3% to 9,624
For the month of May:
- Median Sales Price increased 3.5% to $294,900
- Days on Market decreased 8.9% to 41
- Percent of Original List Price Received decreased 0.4% to 99.6%
- Months Supply of Homes For Sale decreased 16.0% to 2.1
All comparisons are to 2019
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From MAAR Market Data News.