For Week Ending September 5, 2020
Strong buyer activity continues into the back-to-school season that normally signals the seasonal slowing of the housing market. With more buyers in the market and the continued constrained supply of homes for sale, speedy sales and multiple offers are likely to remain a common occurrence and will keep agents and prospective homebuyers and sellers quite busy this fall.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending September 5:
- New Listings decreased 3.4% to 1,669
- Pending Sales increased 40.3% to 1,601
- Inventory decreased 30.2% to 8,942
For the month of July:
- Median Sales Price increased 10.6% to $313,000
- Days on Market increased 7.9% to 41
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.5% to 100.1%
- Months Supply of Homes For Sale decreased 23.1% to 2.0
All comparisons are to 2019
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From MAAR Market Data News.