For Week Ending November 21, 2020
The National Association of REALTORS® reported that existing-home sales rose again in October, the fifth monthly increase in a row. Total existing-home sales increased 4.3% from September, rising to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 6.85 million homes, and marking the highest home sales level in 15 years. While home sales activity slows during the holiday season, overall buyer demand remains strong.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending November 21:
- New Listings increased 5.2% to 990
- Pending Sales increased 8.8% to 1,093
- Inventory decreased 33.5% to 7,604
For the month of October:
- Median Sales Price increased 12.5% to $315,000
- Days on Market decreased 23.9% to 35
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 2.4% to 100.5%
- Months Supply of Homes For Sale decreased 36.0% to 1.6
All comparisons are to 2019
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From MAAR Market Data News.