For Week Ending February 13, 2021
The Mortgage Bankers Association’s most recent National Delinquency Survey reported that the delinquency rate for mortgage loans on one-to-four unit residential properties declined to a seasonally adjusted rate of 6.73 percent of all loans outstanding in Q4 2020. The percent of loans delinquent was down nearly one percent from Q3 2020, but still up nearly three percent from one year ago.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending February 13:
- New Listings decreased 6.6% to 1,120
- Pending Sales decreased 3.6% to 981
- Inventory decreased 42.3% to 4,833
For the month of December:
- Median Sales Price increased 11.5% to $301,000
- Days on Market decreased 37.3% to 42
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 2.6% to 99.5%
- Months Supply of Homes For Sale decreased 47.1% to 0.9
All comparisons are to 2020
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From MAAR Market Data News.