For Week Ending April 9, 2016
Although inventory is down across the country, many homes that do get listed are selling fast. Days on market is dwindling, and sellers are getting more for their homes than they might have in the past. Confident seller pricing combined with continuously low interest rates for buyers is keeping most markets balanced.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending April 9:
- New Listings decreased 6.1% to 1,983
- Pending Sales increased 15.2% to 1,496
- Inventory decreased 18.3% to 12,389
For the month of March:
- Median Sales Price increased 5.7% to $222,000
- Days on Market decreased 17.5% to 85
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.9% to 96.8%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 28.6% to 2.5
All comparisons are to 2015
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.