For Week Ending April 23, 2016
Despite the literal and symbolic rain on the real estate market’s parade recently, REALTORS® are keeping busy with closing finalizations and stacked showing schedules. The average days on market remains low in most price ranges across the country. Interested buyers, and their agents, have to move fast this spring in order to find the right fit.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending April 23:
- New Listings decreased 1.5% to 1,942
- Pending Sales decreased 2.9% to 1,559
- Inventory decreased 18.5% to 12,906
For the month of March:
- Median Sales Price increased 5.7% to $222,000
- Days on Market decreased 17.5% to 85
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.9% to 96.8%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 25.7% to 2.6
All comparisons are to 2015
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.