For Week Ending October 3, 2015
Recovery has been on fleek now for a while. On what? Okay, let’s use a more recognizable term, like on point. But we should all get used to the lingo of the new wave of buyers if we want to continue to set record-breaking bragging rights. With the summer now well behind us, the week-over-week market trends will begin to wane. Hopefully, the fleek remains in year-over-year comparisons and all will be well through the end of the year.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending October 3:
- New Listings decreased 7.2% to 1,371
- Pending Sales increased 1.7% to 1,077
- Inventory decreased 15.1% to 16,390
For the month of September:
- Median Sales Price increased 8.3% to $222,000
- Days on Market decreased 8.5% to 65
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 1.0% to 96.6%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 26.1% to 3.4
All comparisons are to 2014
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.