For Week Ending April 4, 2015
Rent or buy? It is the question on the minds of many as we cast full sail into the selling season. Whilst stories are written about which cities and neighborhoods are better to rent or buy in, we can hang in the peace of a fairly stable market where there are good options available for rent and sale. Spring is sprung, yet there is no raining on the hit parade of homeownership.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending April 4:
- New Listings decreased 8.4% to 1,688
- Pending Sales increased 32.8% to 1,364
- Inventory increased 2.8% to 14,431
For the month of March:
- Median Sales Price increased 10.5% to $210,000
- Days on Market increased 7.4% to 102
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.8% to 95.9%
- Months Supply of Inventory remained flat at 3.3
All comparisons are to 2014
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.