For Week Ending June 13, 2015
When Lewis and Clark looked over the horizon and saw the Pacific Ocean, they were charting the future while applying lessons learned on a long, historic journey. In the housing market, it is also important to look to the future with a nod to the past. The market has come a long way since the burst of 2008. May we always thank the past for teaching us how to pursue our futures. And may we always have a market interpreter as able and wise as Sacagawea.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending June 13:
- New Listings decreased 0.8% to 2,058
- Pending Sales increased 21.1% to 1,523
- Inventory decreased 6.0% to 16,512
For the month of May:
- Median Sales Price increased 6.7% to $224,000
- Days on Market decreased 5.0% to 76
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.7% to 97.5%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 9.8% to 3.7
All comparisons are to 2014
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.